All That Jazz Music Festival 2017 in Mossel Bay
All That Jazz Music Festival at the Garden Route Casino
All That Jazz Music Festival 2017 will take place in Mossel Bay at the Bravo Lounge in the Garden Route Casino. This 3 day event will take place from Thursday, 27 April until Sunday, 30 April 2017. During this event jazz connoisseurs will be treated to a much-anticipated line-up of local artists. The festival will kick-off with a challenging preliminary round of Battle of the Jazz Bands, followed with a performance by Loukmaan Adams and the Take Note Band and last but not least a showcase of great musical talent jamming against one another in the Battle of the Jazz Bands finale.
- Battle of the Jazz Bands Preliminary – Thursday 27 April 2017
The Battle of the Jazz Bands will open the three-day jazz festival in search of the greatest jazz bands in the Southern Cape and Klein Karoo.
– The preliminary round start at 14h00 and is free to the public so make sure you come to support your favourite band.
An entry fee of a R100 will be charged for musicians who are up for a “Jazzallenge” and believe they have what it takes to win the battle. Entry forms are available at the Casino’s Customer Service Desk or online. Bands need to enter by 20 April before 12h00.
- Loukmaan Adams and the Takenote Band– Friday 28 April 2017
The Garden Route’s entertainment hub will be filled with rhythm and harmonies of delight on Friday, 28 April when the Loukmaan Adams and the Take Note band performs live at the Bravo Lounge.
– Tickets are R150 per person. The show starts at 20h00. Tickets are sold at the casino cash desk, gardenroutecasino.co.za and on Computicket
- Battle of the Jazz Bands Finals – Sunday 30 April 2017
The festival will come to an end with a bang when the finalists battle it out to win the prestigious title of Garden Route Jazz band of 2017 and their share of R10 000 in cash and prizes . The public can be part of this memorable grand finale of great jazz talent, R60 per person. The show will start at 17h00.